Here are some tips and tricks for Rosacea:
- Avoid alcohol, spicy foods, extreme heat or cold and stress.
- Keep a journal or make mental notes to find out what may be causing your rosacea.
- You can minimize flare-ups by taking a cool shower or gently washing your face.
- Moisturizing daily is essential for rosacea.
- Avoid hard cleansers and astringents, as they can make rosacea much worse.
- Choose a fragrance-free, mineral-based makeup to help prevent worsening rosacea.
- Apply sunscreen, wear a wide-brimmed hat, and stay in the shade.
Visit Houston Skin Associates to learn more!