What is Nectifirm?
Nectifirm, developed by Revision Skincare, is a neck cream that helps to reduce skin damage and to provide a lifting effect around the neck. This anti-aging cream also can be used as a solution for wrinkles on the neck.
How Does Nectifirm Work?
Instead of focusing on one specific problem area, this neck cream is great for general upkeep and preventative measures. Although the main objective of this cream is to make the neck appear youthful, this cream is not a precise solution. Nectifirm reduces skin damage through the use of antioxidants, skin tightening through collagen stimulation and improving overall skin health by reinforcing the moisture barrier. The cream is formulates with peptides and several potent extracts that help skin appear firmer and smoother.
CAVEAT: When reading reviews about this product, keep in mind that some reviewers do not specify length of product use time, age or skin condition before application. Topical creams typically do not work very quickly because the purpose is to provide the skin with ingredients to help combat the biological aging process. We recommend scheduling a cosmetic consultation to find out if Nectifirm is the right solution for you.
What Are The Ingredients In Nectifirm?
Do you want to find out what ingredients are in this cream? Worried about skin allergens? Again, we suggest scheduling a free consultation with us to access whether Nectifirm is the right product for you or not. Before adding a new product to your skin regimen, consulting with a skin care profession is best because you always want to consider the formulation of ingredients in the product before routine use. But, here are some of the ingredients below for quick reference:
Nectifirm contains a unique blend of Bamboo, English Pea Extract, and Glucosamine, which has been shown to hydrate and tone the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5.Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae(Baker’s Yeast), Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: This helps your skin appear more firm and lifted, while reducing inflammation. Inflammation is believed to be be associated with more rapid aging.
- Algae Extracts: These serve multiple purposes in the cream. The antioxidants help repair skin damage, and some algae extracts may have high content of vitamin A which reduces the appearance if wrinkles.
- Ceramide 2: This ingredient helps to enhances water retention and reduces skin dryness,maintaining the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Dihydromyricetin (from Wax Myrtle Shrub): This helps to reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin.
- Vitamins C & E.: These essential vitamins help skin appear brighter and more even toned.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation To Find Out If Nectifirm Is Right For You
Need some more advice or tips from our experienced team of skincare professionals? We’re here to help. We would love to chat with you about your needs; book a no-obligation, complimentary consultation with us by calling 281-333-DERM (3376) or by clicking here.