If you’re a skin/beauty enthusiast and have have been following the news, then you knew there is a new kid on the block: Jeuveau.
Jeuveau was approved in February of 2019 and has been called the biggest competitor to Botox by many industry insiders.
In this post, you will learn 12 things you need to know about Jeuveau so you can make an informed decision when you go on to get a treatment.
12 things you need to know about Jeuveau
- Jeuveau is approved specifically for getting rid of frown lines between the eyebrows. Thus, if this a problem area for you, it is worth trying it out.
- Although there are similar treatments to Botox, Jeuveau is closest to Botox in terms of its’ safety and efficacy.
- In trials, researchers did not notice any concerning side effects of Jeuveau.
- Just like Botox, Jeuveau is injectable.
- Jeuveau was studied in over 2100 patients across 5 clinical studies prior to its’ approval.
- The most common side effects reported included heachache, eye lip drooping, upper respiratory tract infection and an increased white blood cell count. This happened in a small percentage of study participants. So find out from your doctor if based on your health history, a Jeuveau treatment is for yo u.
- No serious side effects were observed in the Jeuveau clincal trials.
- In one study, over 70% of people saw significant improvement and smoothing of their frown lines in 30 days.
- Currently (as of July 2019), Jeuveau is available at select practices around the country. If you live in the Houston Texas area however, you can take advantage of the $12 Jeuveau deal we are hosting this month. All you need to do is to give us a call so we can get you on the calendar.
- It is important to tell your provider all the drugs you take or have taken recently so that you don’t experience any untoward drug reactions.
- Researchers don’t know yet if Jeuveau affects unborn children. Therefore, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on it, it is also important to let your doctor know.
- If you have had an allergic reaction to Botox or to any other cosmetic product that uses the Botulinum Toxin, Jeuveau may not be for you.
- If you have been diagnosed with a nerve or muscle condition like ALS, Lou Gehrig’s Disease or Myasthenia gravis, you will need to tell your doctor about this as well.
Is Jeuveau for you?
If you live in the Houston Texas area, you are more than welcome to call us for a consultation.
And if you call us during the month of July 2019, you will be able to get a Jeuveau treatment for $12.
At that rate, you might as well bring a friend in as well!